每一次都在一段时间我喜欢发布一个基于童年最爱的食谱。当我说的时候喜爱，I mean, real deal butter and sugar baked up fresh just like something you’d find out of a bakery.
However, it also means that I’m not afraid to challenge you to bake something to feel nostalgic (remember myfamous cinnamon rolls）或者你想要用书留下深刻印象，在星期天早上带着一本书和一杯咖啡留下令人印象深刻，或者在一个家庭早午餐的地方服务，并为你从头开始感到骄傲。
That’s where thesebest blueberry muffinscome in.They look and taste like they’re fresh out of a bakery with a gorgeous brown sugar crumb topping, plenty of flavor thanks to a touch of vanilla, browned butter, milk and of course, juicy blueberries. They are truly exceptional, and I hope you get a chance to bake them for someone you love. Or for yourself…cause baking is certainly my favorite form of therapy.
Ingredients in the best blueberry muffins
- All purpose flour:thebase这些令人难以置信的蓝莓松饼。
- 棕色和白糖：we’re using bothbrown和white sugarin this recipe for a wonderful sweetness that isn’t overpowering.
- 牛油：for the perfect amount of moisture in these blueberry muffins. And yes, you’re going to brown it.
- Eggs:to help bind these babies together.
- Milk:feel free to use any milk you want (dairy free if desired).
- Vanilla extract & almond extract:使用两者vanilla和almond extractsgives these blueberry muffins that bakery flavor you know and love.
- Baking powder & salt:so that these muffins烘烤正确。
- 蓝莓：for bursts of juicy blueberry in every bite. Feel free to use fresh or frozen blueberries!
How to make a crumb topping for blueberry muffins
- Add in the melted butter and stir together with a fork until it begins to form into crumbles and resembles pea-sized clumps. You may need to use your hands/fingers to form into nice crumbles. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Once you’re done mixing the rest of the blueberry muffin batter you’ll simply add the crumb topping to each muffin before baking.
Oh yeah, we’re adding brown butter to these amazing blueberry muffins. It can seem intimidating, but it’s easier than you think!
- Add ½ cup of your butter to a large saucepan and place over medium heat. The butter will begin to crackle, and then eventually foam. Make sure you whisk constantly during this process.
- Immediately transfer the butter to a medium bowl to prevent burning. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes or until cool enough to touch.
How do you keep blueberries from sinking in muffins?
This is an important (but super simple) part of making these bakery style blueberry muffins. Once you add the blueberries you don’t want them to all pool at the bottom.
These easy blueberry muffins are freezer-friendly! Simply wrap muffins individually in冰箱安全袋或将它们存放在一个大的冷冻包里。当您准备好享受它们时，在微波炉中重新加热30-45秒或者在室温下简单地解冻它们。
More muffin recipes to try
If you make these bakery style blueberry muffins be sure to leave a comment and a rating so I know how you liked them! You can also tag me using the hashtag #ambitiouskitchen on Instagram. I appreciate it – xo!
The best bakery style blueberry muffins you'll ever make! These incredible blueberry muffins with crumb topping are moist, perfectly sweet and bursting with juicy blueberries. You'll never need another blueberry muffin recipe!
- For the topping:
- For the wet ingredients:
- 2large eggs, at room temperature
- ½杯子milk (any milk should work here)
- 1/2汤匙vanilla extract
- ½茶匙almond extract
- 2茶匙baking powder
- For the mix in:
- 2杯fresh or frozen blueberries*
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with liners.
While the brown butter cools, make the topping: in a medium bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon and brown sugar. Add in the melted butter and stir together with a fork until it begins to form into crumbles and resembles pea-sized clumps. You may need to use your hands/fingers to form into nice crumbles. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the fridge until ready to use.
在一个单独的大碗中，拍打棕色的黄油和糖。一次慢慢加入鸡蛋中。(It’s very important your eggs are at room temperature here, so be sure to run them under warm water for 1-2 minutes until no longer cold.) Next add in your milk, vanilla, and almond extract, mixing until the wet ingredients are smooth and well combined. Slowly add in dry ingredients, mixing with a wooden spoon until just combined. Do not overmix.
If you use frozen berries, the batter may seize up a bit and seem cold, but don't worry -- they will still bake up beautifully.
To make gluten free: I recommend using my gluten free blueberry muffin recipe. Or you can try subbing a 1:1 GF all purpose flour. Please know I have not tested any subs.
Recipe by: Monique Volz // Ambitious Kitchen | Photography by:Eat Love Eats